Heartland National TB Center (HNTC) is one of five Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers in the United States funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Division of TB Elimination.
- View HNTC Vision and Mission statements
- View HNTC Brochure:
PDF (1.12 MB) » ▣ HTML »
- View HNTC Map and Directions
- View TB Information by Heartland State
- NEW! SAVE THE DATE: Clinical Update - Meeting the Challenges of Managing TB with New Tools of the Trade
February 26, 2014
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (EST) Boston, MA
For more information and to register visit:
- NEW! Important Opportunities: MTPI Announces New Webinar and Case Report Series
The MTPI efforts to provide important information related to the pathogenesis, host response, diagnosis, and management of lower respiratory tract infection will now include a live webinar series addressing novel, controversial, and timely issues.
- Registration OPEN for TST Practicum Jan. 28, 2014
- Provisional CDC Guidelines for the Use and Safety Monitoring of Bedaquiline Fumarate (Sirturo) for the Treatment of Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis
- Registration CLOSED for Treatment of Pediatric TB: Live Webcast Oct. 14, 2013
- HNTC News Archives: Click here for more news items.
Tuberculosis Information by Heartland State
The Heartland region includes the following states:
Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Click on any Heartland state listed here or in the map shown above to view TB-related information specific to that state. (Information appears in a new browser window.)