Heartland National TB Center (HNTC) is one of five Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers in the United States funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Division of TB Elimination.
- View HNTC Vision and Mission statements
- View HNTC Brochure:
PDF (1.12 MB) » ▣ HTML »
- View HNTC Map and Directions
- View TB Information by Heartland State
- Registration CLOSED for Webinar: Language and Person Centered Approaches in Tuberculosis Care
May 23, 2013
- A company official for Sanofi has notified DTBE-CDC that Tubersol tuberculin PPD antigen solution for skin testing is available directly from the company. Click Here to Read more
- Heartland is Under Construction! For more information please follow the following link: http://conta.cc/Z10BSL
- Registration OPEN for TB Intensive May 7 - 10, 2013
- Registration OPEN for Contact Investigation: Interviewing Skills Course April 30 - May 3, 2013
- HNTC News Archives: Click here for more news items.
Tuberculosis Information by Heartland State
The Heartland region includes the following states:
Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Click on any Heartland state listed here or in the map shown above to view TB-related information specific to that state. (Information appears in a new browser window.)